6 Tile Trends for 2019
What’s trending in 2019? The time has come to install exclusive imported tiles, whether you want to update your kitchen backsplash, floor tiles, bathroom walls or tub area. No matter what the project is, make sure you are choosing the best for your home. Trini Tile has a fine selection of ceramic, porcelain, marble, granite and glass tiles to name a few. Choices are endless.
This New Year don’t settle for less than spectacular, especially when it comes to your home décor. Trini Tile understands that tiles are a great way to add a creative touch to areas in your home. You can achieve the look you are aiming for while creating a long-lasting look and feel.
Design ideas and materials continue to change year after year and keeping up with the latest trends can be challenging. Luckily, at Trini Tile, we are constantly sourcing some of the finest Italian tiles which include different materials for different rooms and applications.
Here’s a list of trends:
- Coffee Time – If you are interested in choosing a tile with a darker base, espresso toned tiles in your kitchen are a great option. Espresso coloured tiles are commonly used against neutral walls or floors adding dimension and creating an overall striking and bold look. The deep chocolate browns create depth and a contemporary style.
- Vertical Accents - A popular style in tile décor is adding an accent wall. Dare to be different by using contrasting horizontal square tiles with thin vertical tiles to elongate a room and add a modern aesthetic. For a more prominent eye-catching design, make the vertical tiles a different colour or tile product (i.e. subway, glass, ceramic).
- Vintage Look – The best fashion statements are those that bring back the past. This is also true with tiles. Stay traditional with classic tile textures that still look relevant and tasteful. Mosaic tiles are an excellent option for creating a fun retro look – great for bathrooms and kitchens. They add a unique and artistic flare to any home.
- Go Marbles - Marble is timeless and never goes out of style. It is known for having a natural pattern to it because of its make and cut, which is why you can take advantage of this product and spruce up your living space with it! Marble still offers a classic look when used in your kitchen island, bathroom shower or walls. It looks luxurious and timeless in a vestibule or entrance hall.
- Zen Space – Set up the ultimate spa-like sanctuary in your master bathroom with neutrals such as, beige, white, ivory and soft grays. A bathroom is a place of luxury and relaxation, so get trendy and choose tiles that represent this type of serene atmosphere. The Crème Marfil collection or Rigato Beige Porcelain Tile are our newly featured imported Italian tiles that display the simplicity you need to create your Zen bathroom.
- Trick the Eye – Finally, granite tiles that look like concrete are an excellent option if you want to renovate your patio or deck for the spring and summer. The patterned specks on granite come across as tough which is better suited for the outdoors. If you want to replicate decorative concrete with granite, we would recommend going with light or dark grays for maximum effect.
If you’re interested in changing up your home aesthetic, then look no further than Trini Tile for exceptional imported Italian tiles. We have what you need, so come by and choose the perfect tile!
For more information on discounted tiles in Vaughan, feel free to stop by our shop located at 8400 Jane St, Concord, or visit our website at www.trinitile.com.