3 Step Tile Guide
Starting a new home tile renovation can be overwhelming if you are unsure what style or design you are looking to apply in your home. Sometimes a little direction can go a long way. Begin with searching by getting a dose of inspiration by visiting Trini Tile. We want you to be satisfied with your tile job, which is why we have outlined a #TileGuide to help you get through your renovation project.
Step 1: Decide Where You Will Be Installing Your Tiles
Although many Trini Tile products are versatile in their make, you must be cautious of where exactly you are installing your tiles because something like granite or marble will not do well in high moisture areas, compared to ceramic or porcelain. Glass tiles are better suited in the bathroom or kitchen because they can withstand water spills or mildew, which is often found in those areas of the home. Understanding the basics of the tile process will go a long way when starting your renovation. Speak with a professional like Trini Tile to help guide you in the right direction.
Step 2: Ask Yourself - What Do You Perfer?
Before you can begin, it is important to get a feel of what your preferences are, for example, do you like natural tones or more dramatic statement pieces? There is a wide range of tile products at Trini Tile that come in a variety of styles, but you should know what type of impression you would like your home to have prior to purchasing your tiles. Once you have an idea of what you want you can proceed to choosing the tile best suits your d&ecute;cor style.
Step 3 :Consider Your Tile Options
Knowing where you’re installing your tiles is the first and most important step. Knowing that is crucial and once you have made that decision and selected the look you’re after i.e., style and tone, take a look at your options and narrow it down to which product will best suit your renovation vision. Select one of the following:
- Ceramic Tiles - Ceramic tiles are the most popular choice for home-owners because they are a classic tile design that can work in almost any room. Ceramic tiles are durable, moisture resistant and long-lasting.
- Porcelain Tiles - Similar to ceramic, porcelain tiles consist of clay and minerals glazed to produce a stronger and sustainable product.
- Mosaic Tiles - Due to their decorative appearance, mosaic tiles are an excellent choice if you are interested in adding a more artistic element to your home.
- Glass Tiles - Glass tiles are perfect for your kitchen or bathroom backsplash because they have a clear - cut look, making your space appear up-scale and luxurious.
- Marble Tiles - The natural designs taken from marble tiles add a unique charm to your living space.
- Granite Tiles - Granite tiles are crafted from a natural stone, making it a popular choice if you want to modernize your living space. Its tough surface never fades and does not damage easily.
- Subway Tiles - Subway tiles are your traditional, yet authentic tile products that will complement any spot inside and outside your home.
For more information visit our website at www.trinitile.com or come into the store today to check out the selection of new and discounted tiles, located at 8400 Jane Street in Vaughan.